Thursday, March 31, 2011

Graduation day

March 30 2011 was my priceless memories. i had my graduation day at Holy Trinity University.Yehey! i finished my studies now im a nursing graduate..and to the next level ill will took my board exam :D but hey! i will take my rest first :D imma share you some of my pics of my graduation day :D


my graduation eye make up, i just do smokey violet because its kinda good at  my eyes and even in night its still eye catching even in photos..since i want dolly big eyes i just put an eyeliner and fake lashes too too look great :)

Fashion 21/ 24 set eye shadow
Fashion 21 waterproof liquid eyeliner
Fashion 21 Lashes
Fashion 21 eyeliner white
Ever Belina finish studio concealer
Ever Belina eyeliner black
Maybelline eye studio black gel eyeliner


i want my lips something kinda look suits for me so it will see in the night especially in the flashy camera

Ever Belina lip tint
Ever Belina pink goddess
Fashion 21 pink lip gloss







this is the spot were  going to walk with. going to the front and acknowledge by the sisters and the deans of the school.. i feel bit nervous while walking in this aile because im wearing 3 inches and besides if you walk there all people will be looking at you. and im not kinda comfortable with it. tehhee :3



im easily attracted to flowers..one of the flowers display there during graduation there's a lot of that surrounded there.haha

walking in the red carpet with my mama and papa, heart starts to pounding the time :P
another angle while walking on the red carpet. took by my friend ( louella Batul) thnxx gurl.

mama and papa while putting on my graduation etc. opps! i forgot what they call this one.
pose!. they finished putting me that thing. that i cant recalled the name. 




emman: ate chel: aiza: me: fer |my college friends, honestly im gonna miss them. see you around guys c:

i look kinda weird here. tehhee. my best of friends me: ritchel: aiza ilove ya'll gurls

me and papa



me and mama


                 wacky pose with my sister. she's my photographer during the graduation, thnxx sis c:

before i go home, my sis want me to take a photo on the logo of our school. its kinda awkward because there's a lot of people around me who wants to take a photo also in the school logo. but, okay my sister wish..granted! and there you go..one..two..tree..smile! *camera clicks* : special thanks for my FRIENDS, CLASSMATE, BATCHMATES, CLINICAL INSTRUTOR and to my FAMILY <3

1 comment: